Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Ideas/Roadhouse/and Burner

So the idea that I'm thinking is building a music/entertainment community... I guess there are some that have that around here, but I've lacked that most of the time. And it's the time that I've never took. I do stay busy, it seem like I should get more done, and I've always got more to do that I've got the time and energy to do. And I seem to be able to waste a lot of time and not get anything done. Activity and accomplishment are two different things. The activity part is easy, but I have to use a check list to accomplish very much.
I've always had a lot of ideas, it's choosing which ones to follow up on, and staying on track, that's the hard part.
It's like last week I had the idea of using my place as a venue... calling it "Southern Acts Roadhouse". A place I could entertain a few people (I figure 10 would be a housefull). Cook a little something, play some music, just hang out a build a social life.
I even thought about letting acts traveling through town (Albany, GA) use it for the night... I mean that's what a roadhouse is right?
On another note I got a video editor program yesterday... but it seems that I'm gonna have to get a DVD burner too, so I don't fill up my hard drive. It's always something.
Gotta go, if you'd like to be a part of my little community just let me know, Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment