Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Better Weather

So here it is, the middle of another week... I got my computer fixed and have back most of my information, just some video stuff missing and a video editing program. This past weekend was better as for as the weather went, I recorded a video each day... but I'm having a problem editing them. They load up on the computer or the DVD recorder, but want load up on either of the players I have. Which makes it impossible to upload anything from them. I'll figure out something...
I've went through my profiles and made a few changes, but what I'm missing most is people. Music is strange in that, for me, I've had to spend a lot of time in the wood shed, to learn the little that I know. But to be successful as a musician you have to have popularity... that I've had very rarely. Most likely because I've spent too much time in the woodshed instead of out being socialable.

No comments:

Post a Comment