Monday, March 5, 2012

Crash, No Video, and Reverbnation

So I got up Saturday and had a bunch of warnings on my computer, final downloaded the AVG Anti-Virus Free Edition and cleaned out the trojan stuff, I have no desk top... I guess that's called a crash... I think that I made a disk to for back up, but I haven't got to it yet, so I'm just making do for now. Was able to get online thanks to the Yahoo Messenger popping up and having a seach box.
Sunday was cold, damp, and windy but we went to Kittys Flea market and set up, played my 4 sets and did some karaoke. Recorded it but when we got home the video didn't have no video... just sound. I'll have to figure out what I can do with it... add some pictures or a different video or maybe just post it as audio on Reverb.
So I made Reverb Profile for Southern Acts http://www.reverbnation.com/label/southernacts#! and I've sent the feed from this blog there.
Hey, I also add another video Whiskey Rock-A-Roller to our Southern Acts You Tube Channel.

No comments:

Post a Comment