Friday, March 16, 2012

Kitty, Kitty, Kitty

Another week has passed, I posted a video a few minutes ago...

My version of Searching, from last Saturday at Kittys Flea Market. So I'm a week behind, but it will be almost 2 week by Monday. There's not much time for uploading during the weekends. I've been looking for a video editor today, loaded up a few, but none of them worked quite right for me. They kept causing this computer to freeze up.
So, we'll be back at Kittys this weekend, it's an every week thing... till things move on. And they will.
Come hang out a while if you're in the Albany area (GA).
I got up Friday with that Eagles song, "Best Of My Love," on my mind, and hopefully learnt most of the words. Should really be working on original stuff, on the other hand I was thinking that I should go ahead a shoot for 7 sets of cover tunes, about 75 songs. That's about 30 more than I'm doing right now, but I know there's a set or so that I pretty much know but haven't been doing... most likely from lack of time. But I really need to figure out what my best set is out of the songs I'm doing.is.
Well, it's after Midnight time to head for bed... soon as I get these couple of other things done.

No comments:

Post a Comment